Clue: Queen of the fairies
We have 1 answer for the clue Queen of the fairies. See the results below.
- Queen described by Mercutio
- Dream producer of folklore
- Fairy queen of literature
- Principal in a well-publicized breakup
- Dream controller of folklore
- Shelley's "Queen ___"
- "Fairies' midwife" in "Romeo and Juliet"
- Shelley queen
- Fairy queen
- Shelley's fairy queen
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 16, 2016
- Washington Post - December 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 21, 2008
- New York Times - October 15, 2006
- New York Times - June 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Queen of the fairies that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!