Clue: Famed batting instructor Charlie
We have 1 answer for the clue Famed batting instructor Charlie. See the results below.
- Charlie of the 60's Orioles
- Batting instructor Charlie
- "The Art of Hitting .300" writer Charley
- Fiji's ___ island group
- Famed batting instructor Charley
- Charley who caught Warren Spahn's 1961 no-hitter
- Fiji's ___ Islands
- Renowned '70s-'80s batting coach Charley
- '70s-'80s batting instructor Charlie
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Famed batting instructor Charlie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!