Clue: Famed puppeteer
We have 1 answer for the clue Famed puppeteer. See the results below.
- Puppeteer Tony
- Marionette maker Tony
- Prominent puppet show producer
- Pioneering puppeteer
- Puppeteer Tony who mentored Bil Baird
- America's Puppet Master
- Father of American puppetry
- ''America's Puppet Master''
- Puppeteer pioneer
- "America's Puppet Master" Tony
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 03, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Famed puppeteer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!