Clue: Marionette maker Tony
We have 1 answer for the clue Marionette maker Tony. See the results below.
- Puppeteer Tony
- Famed puppeteer
- Prominent puppet show producer
- Pioneering puppeteer
- Puppeteer Tony who mentored Bil Baird
- America's Puppet Master
- Father of American puppetry
- ''America's Puppet Master''
- Puppeteer pioneer
- "America's Puppet Master" Tony
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 23, 2003
- Washington Post - December 24, 2000
- New York Times - January 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Marionette maker Tony that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!