Clue: Family of patrons of the arts
We have 1 answer for the clue Family of patrons of the arts. See the results below.
- Villa d'___
- 90 (degrees) from norte
- Direction in Durango
- Isabella d'___ (famed beauty)
- Marchese d'___ (Italian nobleman)
- Where el sol rises
- Point on Magellan's compass
- Point on Columbus's compass
- Italian princely family name
- Isabella d'___ (Titian subject)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Family of patrons of the arts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!