Clue: Fast food chain since 1964
We have 1 answer for the clue Fast food chain since 1964. See the results below.
- Popular fast-food chain
- Fast-food chain
- Chain founded by the Raffel Brothers (hence the name)
- Roast beef chain
- Restaurant chain whose logo features a western hat
- Roy Rogers rival
- Fast food chain known for roast beef
- Chain named for its founders, the Raffel brothers
- Chain with a cowboy hat logo
- Sandwich chain
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 05, 2009
- New York Times - June 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Fast food chain since 1964 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!