Clue: Popular fast-food chain
We have 2 answers for the clue Popular fast-food chain. See the results below.
- Fast-food chain
- Chain founded by the Raffel Brothers (hence the name)
- Fast food chain since 1964
- Roast beef chain
- Restaurant chain whose logo features a western hat
- Roy Rogers rival
- Fast food chain known for roast beef
- Chain named for its founders, the Raffel brothers
- Chain with a cowboy hat logo
- Sandwich chain
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 08, 2000
- New York Times - April 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Popular fast-food chain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!