Clue: Father of English empiricism
We have 1 answer for the clue Father of English empiricism. See the results below.
- "The Gauntlet" actress, 1977
- Philosopher John
- "Two Treatises on Government" writer
- English philosopher
- English philosopher who wrote "Wherever Law ends, Tyranny begins"
- Political philosopher John
- "Two Treatises of Government" writer
- Washington's governor Gary
- Knife-collecting "Lost" character
- "Social Contract" theorist John
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Father of English empiricism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!