Clue: "Two Treatises on Government" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Two Treatises on Government" writer. See the results below.
- "The Gauntlet" actress, 1977
- Philosopher John
- English philosopher
- Father of English empiricism
- English philosopher who wrote "Wherever Law ends, Tyranny begins"
- Political philosopher John
- "Two Treatises of Government" writer
- Washington's governor Gary
- Knife-collecting "Lost" character
- "Social Contract" theorist John
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Two Treatises on Government" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!