Clue: Father of Paris
We have 1 answer for the clue Father of Paris. See the results below.
- "Iliad" king
- Cassandra's father
- Hector's father
- Trojan War king
- Peter O'Toole's role in "Troy"
- King in "The Iliad"
- Last king of Troy
- Father of Hector
- Paris' pop
- He was the father of Paris and king of Troy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 30, 2012
- USA Today - September 11, 2009
- LA Times - May 20, 2009
- New York Times - August 01, 1998
- New York Times - October 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Father of Paris that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!