Clue: Trojan War king
We have 2 answers for the clue Trojan War king. See the results below.
- Father of Paris
- "Iliad" king
- Cassandra's father
- Hector's father
- Peter O'Toole's role in "Troy"
- King in "The Iliad"
- Last king of Troy
- Father of Hector
- Paris' pop
- He was the father of Paris and king of Troy
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 25, 2017
- LA Times - March 28, 2017
- Universal - January 30, 2016
- USA Today - September 15, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 25, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 13, 2015
- Washington Post - October 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 12, 2014
- LA Times - September 08, 2010
- Netword - January 29, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 20, 2009
- USA Today - September 29, 2008
- New York Times - April 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Trojan War king that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!