Clue: Father: Prefix
We have 5 answers for the clue Father: Prefix. See the results below.
- Gloria ___ (lesser doxology)
- "Gloria ___" (hymn start)
- "Gloria ___" (hymn)
- Father (prefix)
- Prefix with arch or lineal
- Prefix meaning "father"
- Fatherly start
- Arch opening?
- ''Father'' word form
- "Gloria ___" (short hymn)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 15, 2009
- New York Times - September 24, 2007
- Universal - February 25, 2007
- Washington Post - March 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Father: Prefix that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!