Clue: FDR follower
We have 1 answer for the clue FDR follower. See the results below.
- 57-Down's predecessor
- Presidential inits.
- Former White House inits.
- Presidential monogram
- 33d Pres.
- Pres. initials
- Honolulu hrs.
- Former D.C. inits.
- Potsdam Conference attendee: Abbr.
- Inits. in 1940's news
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 02, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 19, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - January 28, 2007
- Netword - December 18, 2005
Found an answer for the clue FDR follower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!