Clue: Feed the economy
We have 1 answer for the clue Feed the economy. See the results below.
- Go through
- Lose one's balance?
- Devote, as time
- Go on a buying spree
- Shopaholic's watchword
- Not be frugal
- Opposite of 50-Down
- Pass, as time
- Be the opposite of 4-Down
- Make purchases
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 24, 2011
- Universal - December 26, 2010
- USA Today - December 22, 2009
- Washington Post - May 15, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Feed the economy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!