Clue: Feminist Bella
We have 1 answer for the clue Feminist Bella. See the results below.
- Politico Bella
- "Battling Bella"
- Bella of 1970's politics
- Former congresswoman nicknamed Mother Courage
- Bella of 1970s politics
- Prominent '70s feminist
- Congressional feminist of note
- Former congresswoman Bella
- '70s congresswoman known as "Battling Bella"
- "Battling Bella" of '70s politics
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 02, 2009
- New York Times - October 03, 2002
- New York Times - August 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Feminist Bella that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!