Clue: Politico Bella
We have 1 answer for the clue Politico Bella. See the results below.
- "Battling Bella"
- Feminist Bella
- Bella of 1970's politics
- Former congresswoman nicknamed Mother Courage
- Bella of 1970s politics
- Prominent '70s feminist
- Congressional feminist of note
- Former congresswoman Bella
- '70s congresswoman known as "Battling Bella"
- "Battling Bella" of '70s politics
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 10, 2008
- New York Times - January 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Politico Bella that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!