Clue: Fifties revival group
We have 1 answer for the clue Fifties revival group. See the results below.
- Woodstock band, 1969
- Repeated part in "Get a Job"
- Doo-wop group that sang in "Grease"
- Bowzer's singing group
- Next-to-last performers at the first Woodstock
- Nostalgic 1970's variety show
- Oldies group at Woodstock
- Bowzer Bauman's group
- "Grease" group
- Next-to-last act at Woodstock '69
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Fifties revival group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!