Clue: Woodstock band, 1969
We have 1 answer for the clue Woodstock band, 1969. See the results below.
- Fifties revival group
- Repeated part in "Get a Job"
- Doo-wop group that sang in "Grease"
- Bowzer's singing group
- Next-to-last performers at the first Woodstock
- Nostalgic 1970's variety show
- Oldies group at Woodstock
- Bowzer Bauman's group
- "Grease" group
- Next-to-last act at Woodstock '69
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Woodstock band, 1969 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!