Clue: Figure skater Cohen
We have 1 answer for the clue Figure skater Cohen. See the results below.
- Russian-born violinist Schneider, informally
- Princess in Woolf's "Orlando"
- Form of Alexander
- Basketballer Danilovic
- Alexander, to friends
- Alexander, for short
- "Peter and the Wolf" name
- Popular English doll
- "Peter and the Wolf" bird
- Bird's name in "Peter and the Wolf"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 11, 2016
- Netword - September 01, 2011
- Washington Post - November 19, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 15, 2009
- Netword - May 14, 2008
- New York Times - November 18, 2007
- Washington Post - January 04, 2007
- LA Times - July 11, 2005
- New York Sun - May 26, 2005
- Washington Post - January 25, 2004
- New York Times - November 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Figure skater Cohen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!