Clue: Popular English doll
We have 1 answer for the clue Popular English doll. See the results below.
- Russian-born violinist Schneider, informally
- Princess in Woolf's "Orlando"
- Form of Alexander
- Basketballer Danilovic
- Alexander, to friends
- Alexander, for short
- Figure skater Cohen
- "Peter and the Wolf" name
- "Peter and the Wolf" bird
- Bird's name in "Peter and the Wolf"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Popular English doll that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!