Clue: Figurehead's place
We have 2 answers for the clue Figurehead's place. See the results below.
- Fore-and-after's fore
- Ship's front
- Ship, in poetry
- Figurehead site
- Frigate's front
- Nautical nose
- On-the-water front
- Christening spot
- Icebreaker's ice breaker?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 16, 2013
- New York Times - May 12, 2011
- New York Sun - November 15, 2007
- USA Today - April 06, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 09, 2006
- New York Times - September 08, 2004
- New York Times - January 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Figurehead's place that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!