We have 7 answers for the clue Stem. See the results below.
- Fore-and-after's fore
- Ship's front
- Ship, in poetry
- Figurehead site
- Frigate's front
- Figurehead's place
- Nautical nose
- On-the-water front
- Christening spot
- Icebreaker's ice breaker?
Last Seen In:
- Post Puzzler - July 24, 2011
- LA Times - April 10, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 03, 2011
- Canadiana - September 06, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 15, 2010
- Washington Post - June 12, 2010
- New York Times - September 24, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 11, 2006
- New York Times - November 19, 2000
- New York Times - October 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Stem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!