Clue: First city bombed in W.W. II's Baedeker Blitz
We have 1 answer for the clue First city bombed in W.W. II's Baedeker Blitz. See the results below.
- Former capital of New Hampshire
- English cathedral city
- New Hampshire's capital during the Revolution
- Seat of Devonshire
- New England prep school town
- Main city of Devon
- Duke of ___ in "Henry VI, Part 1"
- Revolutionary capital of New Hampshire
- Home of the Church of St. Peter
- Seat of Devon county, England
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 13, 2013
Found an answer for the clue First city bombed in W.W. II's Baedeker Blitz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!