Clue: First English colony in America
We have 1 answer for the clue First English colony in America. See the results below.
- Island where Virginia Dare was born
- ___ Colony (first English settlement in the New World)
- ___ Island, N.C.
- Its nickname is "The Star City of the South"
- Virginia city
- With 38 Down, Blue Ridge Mountains city
- Island where the British first settled America
- America's first English colony
- Ill-fated colony
- Lost Colony's island
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 17, 2007
Found an answer for the clue First English colony in America that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!