Clue: Island where Virginia Dare was born
We have 1 answer for the clue Island where Virginia Dare was born. See the results below.
- ___ Colony (first English settlement in the New World)
- ___ Island, N.C.
- Its nickname is "The Star City of the South"
- Virginia city
- With 38 Down, Blue Ridge Mountains city
- First English colony in America
- Island where the British first settled America
- America's first English colony
- Ill-fated colony
- Lost Colony's island
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Island where Virginia Dare was born that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!