Clue: First English king
We have 1 answer for the clue First English king. See the results below.
- Ninth-century Saxon king
- First king of England
- ___ Sousé (W.C. Fields in "The Bank Dick")
- Father of Æthelwulf
- __ Sousé, W.C. Fields's "The Bank Dick" role
- ___ Sousé, W.C. Fields's "The Bank Dick" role
- Ninth-century Anglo-Saxon king
- First king of the English
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 18, 2006
Found an answer for the clue First English king that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!