Clue: First king of England
We have 1 answer for the clue First king of England. See the results below.
- Ninth-century Saxon king
- First English king
- ___ Sousé (W.C. Fields in "The Bank Dick")
- Father of Æthelwulf
- __ Sousé, W.C. Fields's "The Bank Dick" role
- ___ Sousé, W.C. Fields's "The Bank Dick" role
- Ninth-century Anglo-Saxon king
- First king of the English
- W.C. in "The Bank Dick"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 14, 2008
- New York Times - August 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue First king of England that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!