Clue: First name in 70's TV comedy
We have 1 answer for the clue First name in 70's TV comedy. See the results below.
- Comedian Foxx
- Funnyman Foxx
- First name in TV comedy
- He played Fred the junkman
- Fred's portrayer on "Sanford"
- Demond's co-star, in 70's TV
- Foxx of "Sanford and Son"
- Demond's 70's TV co-star
- Comic Foxx
- Foxx on the box
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue First name in 70's TV comedy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!