Clue: Funnyman Foxx
We have 1 answer for the clue Funnyman Foxx. See the results below.
- Comedian Foxx
- First name in TV comedy
- First name in 70's TV comedy
- He played Fred the junkman
- Fred's portrayer on "Sanford"
- Demond's co-star, in 70's TV
- Foxx of "Sanford and Son"
- Demond's 70's TV co-star
- Comic Foxx
- Foxx on the box
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 11, 2014
- Netword - August 12, 2007
- Washington Post - April 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 08, 2006
- New York Sun - December 15, 2004
- New York Times - September 27, 2004
- New York Times - June 24, 2003
- New York Times - March 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Funnyman Foxx that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!