Clue: First person in Berlin
We have 1 answer for the clue First person in Berlin. See the results below.
- "___ bin ein Berliner"
- German "I"
- I, abroad
- German pronoun
- Freud's I
- Freud's ego?
- First person in Germany?
- "___ Dien" (Prince of Wales motto)
- "___ dien" (Prince of Wales's motto)
- Prussian pronoun
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 06, 2012
- Washington Post - June 09, 2009
- New York Times - December 10, 2004
- New York Times - January 14, 2001
- New York Times - March 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue First person in Berlin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!