Clue: First person in Germany?
We have 1 answer for the clue First person in Germany?. See the results below.
- "___ bin ein Berliner"
- German "I"
- First person in Berlin
- I, abroad
- German pronoun
- Freud's I
- Freud's ego?
- "___ Dien" (Prince of Wales motto)
- "___ dien" (Prince of Wales's motto)
- Prussian pronoun
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 18, 2011
- LA Times - April 27, 2008
- New York Times - July 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue First person in Germany? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!