Clue: Flimsy, as an excuse
We have 3 answers for the clue Flimsy, as an excuse. See the results below.
- Break a leg?
- Hardly believable
- Shiny fabric
- Glittery material
- Fabric with gold or silver threads
- Poor, as excuses go
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 29, 2015
- USA Today - April 02, 2015
- New York Times - June 16, 2013
- USA Today - February 18, 2013
- USA Today - February 15, 2013
- Washington Post - March 03, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 11, 2009
- Netword - January 28, 2009
- Washington Post - August 05, 2008
- Netword - January 28, 2008
- New York Sun - June 28, 2005
- USA Today - May 27, 2004
- New York Times - May 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Flimsy, as an excuse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!