Clue: Flower with a large white spathe
We have 1 answer for the clue Flower with a large white spathe. See the results below.
- Arum lily
- Kind of lily
- Showy flower
- With 35-Across, a sign of spring
- Plant with arrow-shaped leaves
- Plant with heart-shaped leaves
- Member of the arum family
- Lily in a wedding bouquet
- Lily with arrow-shaped leaves
- White and yellow lily
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Flower with a large white spathe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!