Clue: Plant with heart-shaped leaves
We have 2 answers for the clue Plant with heart-shaped leaves. See the results below.
- Arum lily
- Kind of lily
- Showy flower
- With 35-Across, a sign of spring
- Flower with a large white spathe
- Plant with arrow-shaped leaves
- Member of the arum family
- Lily in a wedding bouquet
- Lily with arrow-shaped leaves
- White and yellow lily
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 11, 2007
- New York Times - October 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Plant with heart-shaped leaves that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!