Clue: Flowering shrub seen at the Masters
We have 1 answer for the clue Flowering shrub seen at the Masters. See the results below.
- Wild honeysuckle, e.g.
- Showy flower
- Cousin of a rhododendron
- Showy shrub
- Spring bloomer
- Flowering shrub
- Pretty shrub
- Georgia state wildflower
- "Royalty of the garden"
- Relative of a rhododendron
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 03, 2014
- Washington Post - March 17, 2014
- Washington Post - September 09, 2013
- Washington Post - August 08, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Flowering shrub seen at the Masters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!