Clue: Foes of Fortinbras, in Shakespeare
We have 1 answer for the clue Foes of Fortinbras, in Shakespeare. See the results below.
- Laertes and Ophelia
- About five million Europeans
- Queen Margrethe's subjects
- Hans Christian Andersen and others
- More than five million Europeans
- Hamlet and Gertrude
- Traditional international powerhouse in badminton
- Krone spenders
- Copenhageners, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Foes of Fortinbras, in Shakespeare that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!