Clue: Hamlet and Gertrude
We have 1 answer for the clue Hamlet and Gertrude. See the results below.
- Laertes and Ophelia
- About five million Europeans
- Queen Margrethe's subjects
- Hans Christian Andersen and others
- Foes of Fortinbras, in Shakespeare
- More than five million Europeans
- Traditional international powerhouse in badminton
- Krone spenders
- Copenhageners, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Hamlet and Gertrude that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!