Clue: Folk or rap, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Folk or rap, e.g.. See the results below.
- Scores, e.g.
- Orchestra output
- "The ___ of the spheres"
- "Sweet and healing medicine of troubles": Horace
- "The speech of angels": Carlyle
- Work done to scale
- Counterpart of lyrics
- "If ___ be the food of love, play on": Shak.
- Welcome sound, to one's ears
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 26, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Folk or rap, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!