Clue: "The ___ of the spheres"
We have 1 answer for the clue "The ___ of the spheres". See the results below.
- Folk or rap, e.g.
- Scores, e.g.
- Orchestra output
- "Sweet and healing medicine of troubles": Horace
- "The speech of angels": Carlyle
- Work done to scale
- Counterpart of lyrics
- "If ___ be the food of love, play on": Shak.
- Welcome sound, to one's ears
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "The ___ of the spheres" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!