Clue: Folk-rocker Lisa
We have 1 answer for the clue Folk-rocker Lisa. See the results below.
- Money writer Marshall ___
- Leopold's partner in crime
- Darrow client
- Leopold and ___ (big 1920's murder case)
- Pop singer Lisa
- "Stay" singer Lisa
- See 52-Across
- Leopold's celebrated murder co-defendant of the 1920's
- Famous murder defendant of the 1920’s
- Leopold's 1920's co-defendant
Last Seen In:
- Onion A.V. Club - July 06, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Folk-rocker Lisa that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!