Clue: Follower of Mao?
We have 3 answers for the clue Follower of Mao?. See the results below.
- Mao ___-tung
- Literary monogram
- Mao or Lao follower
- Literary inits.
- Monogram of Macavity's creator
- Prufrock creator's inits.
- Taoism founder Lao-___
- Philosopher Lao-___
- "The Waste Land" inits.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 02, 2012
- Universal - November 25, 2012
- Chicago Reader - December 23, 2011
- New York Times - March 12, 2011
- Washington Post - January 04, 2010
- New York Sun - June 20, 2007
- New York Times - December 01, 2006
- New York Sun - September 07, 2006
- USA Today - February 20, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 24, 2005
- New York Sun - October 24, 2004
- New York Sun - October 23, 2004
- New York Sun - October 22, 2004
- Washington Post - April 23, 2003
- Washington Post - September 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Follower of Mao? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!