Clue: Food bar
We have 1 answer for the clue Food bar. See the results below.
- Pat on the buns?
- Dairy aisle buy
- Refrigerator bar?
- It may be picked up in bars
- Bread spread
- It may be laid on thick
- Cooking staple
- Butter alternative
- Bogus butter
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 05, 2006
- Washington Post - October 28, 2002
- Washington Post - October 19, 2000
- New York Times - January 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Food bar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!