Clue: Pat on the buns?
We have 1 answer for the clue Pat on the buns?. See the results below.
- Dairy aisle buy
- Refrigerator bar?
- It may be picked up in bars
- Bread spread
- Food bar
- It may be laid on thick
- Cooking staple
- Butter alternative
- Bogus butter
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 17, 2014
- Washington Post - February 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 17, 2006
- USA Today - September 27, 2005
- New York Times - July 14, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 12, 2005
- New York Sun - September 28, 2004
- Washington Post - February 13, 2003
- New York Times - December 21, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Pat on the buns? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!