Clue: Football Hall-of-Famer Gale
We have 2 answers for the clue Football Hall-of-Famer Gale. See the results below.
- "Murder Must Advertise" writer Dorothy
- "Strong Poison" author
- Grid great Gale
- "Murder Must Advertise" writer
- Wimsey's creator
- "The Nine Tailors" author
- Author of "Strong Poison"
- Mystery writer Dorothy
- "The Five Red Herrings" author
- Gale on the gridiron
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 19, 2018
- New York Times - July 31, 2008
- New York Times - August 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Football Hall-of-Famer Gale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!