Clue: Mystery writer Dorothy
We have 1 answer for the clue Mystery writer Dorothy. See the results below.
- "Murder Must Advertise" writer Dorothy
- "Strong Poison" author
- Grid great Gale
- "Murder Must Advertise" writer
- Wimsey's creator
- Football Hall-of-Famer Gale
- "The Nine Tailors" author
- Author of "Strong Poison"
- "The Five Red Herrings" author
- Gale on the gridiron
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 03, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 19, 2009
- New York Times - August 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Mystery writer Dorothy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!