We have 3 answers for the clue Footstool. See the results below.
- Seat of an empire?
- Place to put your feet up
- Place to put the feet up
- Part of a living room set
- Cushioned footrest
- Living room piece
- Club chair companion piece
- Armchair companion
- ___ Empire (1299-1923)
- Backless couch
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 15, 2012
- Netword - February 20, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 11, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - October 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 07, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 21, 2011
- Washington Post - November 15, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 02, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 02, 2007
- USA Today - March 14, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Footstool that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!