Clue: Forestalling objections, you might say
We have 1 answer for the clue Forestalling objections, you might say. See the results below.
- Like Romeo and Juliet, in Act II
- Like Romeo and Juliet in Act 2
- Attempted activity in "The Barber of Seville"
- Leaving via ladder, perhaps
- Running off to marry
- Marrying on the sly
- Like lovers skipping church?
- Activity for two
- Marrying in haste
- Act II action for Romeo and Juliet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Forestalling objections, you might say that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!