ELOPING is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Like Romeo and Juliet, in Act II
- Forestalling objections, you might say
- Like Romeo and Juliet in Act 2
- Attempted activity in "The Barber of Seville"
- Leaving via ladder, perhaps
- Running off to marry
- Marrying on the sly
- Like lovers skipping church?
- Activity for two
- Marrying in haste
- Act II action for Romeo and Juliet
- Marrying secretly
- Activity for running mates?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 16, 2016
- Canadiana - July 21, 2014
- Netword - June 18, 2011
- LA Times - November 19, 2009
- LA Times - September 20, 2009
- Netword - April 12, 2008
- Washington Post - November 01, 2006
- New York Times - October 19, 2006
- Netword - September 21, 2005
- New York Times - March 13, 2005
- New York Times - May 09, 2003
- New York Times - January 27, 2002
- New York Times - January 03, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer eloping that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!