Clue: Former Arab confed.
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Arab confed.. See the results below.
- Former Mideast merger: Abbr.
- Former Mideast inits.
- Old Mideast inits.
- Short-lived Egypt-Syria union: Abbr.
- Nasser's org.
- Old political alliance: Abbr.
- Former pol. entity
- Brief Mideast alliance: Abbr.
- Old Mideast union: Abbr.
- Egypt and Syria, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Former Arab confed. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!