Clue: Former Egypt-Syr. alliance
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Egypt-Syr. alliance. See the results below.
- Former Mideast merger: Abbr.
- Former Mideast inits.
- Old Mideast inits.
- Short-lived Egypt-Syria union: Abbr.
- Nasser's org.
- Old political alliance: Abbr.
- Former pol. entity
- Brief Mideast alliance: Abbr.
- Old Mideast union: Abbr.
- Egypt and Syria, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 22, 2013
- LA Times - May 17, 2012
- LA Times - June 28, 2011
- New York Sun - June 02, 2008
- LA Times - October 15, 2007
- LA Times - January 29, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Former Egypt-Syr. alliance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!